Next-Gen Digital Strategy
David Zwirner is a global blue-chip art gallery, representing 68 of the most prominent artists and estates including Yayoi Kusama, Jeff Koons, Donald Judd and Diane Arbus. The gallery tapped the Office of Applied Strategy to work on two strategic engagements:
- Establish the digital strategy for their next-generation website, positioning their site as the eighth gallery location, providing the design and development team with a brief containing site requirements (including an expanded e-comm system), information architecture, user funnels, key performance indicators and development roadmap.
- Define the gallery’s online content strategy from both a business and creative perspective across channels: web editorial, newsletter, marketing, & e-commerce.
- Conducted an internal analytics audit and competitive benchmark study across 10 players in 4 different verticals (galleries, auction houses, online sites, and fairs).
- Established the editorial direction for David Zwirner, including tone of voice, creative principles, and sample editorial franchises.
- Hosted executive workshops and led over 23 stakeholder interviews across the entire organization (sales, marketing, tech, content, design) to define & prioritize site requirements for the new website.
- Create a high-level analytics framework for online content performance, defining key performance indicators and data segmentations, and defining a reporting structure and cadence.
- Delivered a digital strategy brief for the new David Zwirner website, for both their e-commerce platform and editorial CMS, including information architecture, user archetypes, and module lists.
Editorial Strategy For Original Films